Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fall is in the air but much fun awaits

Fall is in the air...the temperatures are gradually falling. The lake is still beautiful but every day when I wake up I wonder when I'll start to see mist ..so its only a matter of time. Otherwise its apple picking time and it means that I'm busy making applesauce and apple butter in vast quantities both for myself and for friends and family. But the Fall is also a time of new beginnings...the school year started some time ago. ..but nevertheless there's much to do outside such as the downtown art walk in Traverse City, the Insideout Exhibition on Mackinac Island  which takes place between 14th and 20th September, and I'm looking forward to visiting the Mynorth Farmers Markets over the next two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment